1. Identifying data
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below we expose the identifying data of our company:
• Denomination: GUILLERMO CABRERA SL
• Trademark: MIRALLES
• NIF / CIF: B46297990
• Address: Calle Barcelonina, 3 (46002) València
• Telephone: 963 518 678
The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use here reflected. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. Use of the portal
www.miralles.shop provides access to a multitude of products, information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to GUILLERMO CABRERA SL, or to third parties to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make an appropriate use of the contents and services that GUILLERMO CABRERA SL offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limitative character, not to use them for:
• Engaging in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
• Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic, apology of terrorism or assault against human rights.
• Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of EMPRESA SL, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage;
• Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property
1. All distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, content, structure, design and form of presentation of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are the property of GUILLERMO CABRERA SL by itself or as an assignee and are protected by the industrial and intellectual property rights.
2. The user is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section without the express authorization of GUILLERMO CABRERA SL.
3. The user shall refrain from using means that may suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that carry a risk or damage or disable the website and / or its contents.
4. GUILLERMO CABRERA SL is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use made by third parties of this web page, nor for the information transmitted through it to third parties. The use of the contents that the user may make and the possible consequences, damages or damages that may arise, are the sole responsibility of the user. GUILLERMO CABRERA SL is excluded for damages and losses of any nature caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties as well as of the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that may produce any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or files of users. GUILERMO CABRERA SL reserves the right to exercise legal actions it deems appropriate derived from any illicit uses by third parties of the contents of its website.
5. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
GUILLERMO CABRERA SL is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
GUILLERMO CABRERA SL reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, GUILLERMO CABRERA SL will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances GUILLERMO CABRERA SL will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
EMPRESA SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the General Conditions of Use.
8. Right of exclusion
GUILLERMO CABRERA SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the General Conditions of Use.
GUILLERMO CABRERA SL will pursue the breach of the conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
10. Modification of the present conditions and duration
GUILLERMO CABRERA SL can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
11. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between GUILLERMO CABRERA SL and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
Resolution of online litigation in consumer matters according to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http: // ec. europa.eu/consumers/odr/